The Go Smarter Business Network is open to any business within the North East Combined Authority (NECA) area - Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and Durham.
It provides on-going support for businesses to encourage organisations to work together to address local transport issues, and offers a range of exclusive travel offers for employees and member organisations.
Benefits of becoming a member
By becoming a member, businesses can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Access to exclusive travel discounts for member organisations and their staff provided by Smartgo. These discounts include local and national public transport, as well as localised special offers
- Annual staff travel surveys, with the resulting data provided to you for monitoring purposes
- Facilitated quarterly meetings to share knowledge and best practice on sustainable travel. Each meeting will include a specially selected guest invited to speak about an area of their expertise. These will include Nissan, Nexus and local public transport operators, with other speakers being added to the programme
- A user licence to Travel Plans 365 software, with online video tutorials related to all aspects of travel planning
- Access to the Go Smarter Travel Planning Business Case Tool - built specifically to realise the cost benefit of implementing travel planning measures in the workplace
Become a member
Membership of the Go Smarter Business Network is completely free from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017 thanks to funds secured from Go Smarter.
For more information or to join the Go Smarter Business Network, please contact:
Michael.Dodds@northeastca.gov.uk (Go Smarter Business Network Secretary)
The Go Smarter Business Network is managed by WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff on behalf of Go Smarter.